शुक्रवार, 16 नवंबर 2018

Copyright Message

Please don't copy anything from this blog. This will be violation of copyright.Also, I appeal you all not to copy these as these are my feelings which have taken the form of poems...Would you like if someone imitates your feelings...?

3 टिप्‍पणियां:

बेनामी ने कहा…

mujhe jaldi hindi sikhna parega, saab samajhne ke lie...
Florence

Unknown ने कहा…

I would welcome your comments on my silly poem....especially after you read Emily Dickinson's poem first, to understand the allusions I have made.
In general, Poetry excites me, although I very well know that I am not poet material, ambition refuses to subside!!
And, if you can find this book, I suggest you try it:
Dead Souls--Nikolai Gogol
A bit old but .....I will not say anything, except that it is worth reading (and rereading!)
I will comment on your poems once I can get the font business correct....but my knowledge of Hindi is also sketchy, so do not mind if I do not understand some of what you have written!!

Prateek Pathak ने कहा…
इस टिप्पणी को लेखक द्वारा हटा दिया गया है.